Τετάρτη 18 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013

funny status


  1. You know it’s bad when someone says “it’s not that bad”
  2. To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
  3. Yoooouuuuu shhhoouulldddd bbbeeee dooooinnnggg sommeethhiinnggg ppprrrodductttiiiiiveee nooowwww.
  4. People with a good sense of humor have a better sense of life.
  5. Dear Lord, all I ask for a chance to prove that winning the lottery won’t make a bad person.
  6. The only thing I gained so far in 2013 is weight :)
  7. I’ve had a horribly busy day converting oxygen into carbon dioxide. :)
  8. At least mosquitos are attracted to me.
  9. Restaurant Advertisement: We serve food as HOT as your neighbour’s wife; And beer as COLD as your own. :)
  10. Todays Relationships: You can touch each other but not each others phones.
  11. Part of me says I can’t keep drinking like this. The other part of me says, “Don’t listen to that guy. He’s drunk.”
  12. The happiness of your life...depends on the quality of your thoughts.
  13. Every few years I come to the realization that I was such an idiot just a few years ago.
  14. The happiness of your life...depends on the quality of your thoughts.

0 σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Floxglove chatbox